We gladly accept most major dental insurance plans.
We will help to maximize your insurance reimbursements, as well as send you a monthly statement regarding your account. Remember that insurance companies will typically respond within four to six weeks, so please call our office at 209-834-8524 if your insurance payment has not appeared on your statement in that time. The remaining balance(s) after insurance payment is the patient’s responsibility, and we thank you in advance for promptly meeting your obligations.
- Assurant (now SunLife Financial)
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America (DNoA)
- Lincoln Financial
- United Concordia
- and others…
Our insurance policy
If we have received all of your insurance information on the day of the appointment, we will be happy to file your claim for you. You must be familiar with your insurance benefits, as we will collect from you the estimated amount of insurance is not expected to pay. By law, your insurance company is required to pay each claim within 30 days of receipt. We file all insurance electronically, so your insurance company will receive each claim within days of the treatment. You are responsible for any balance on your account after 30 days, whether insurance has paid or not.
Please Understand: that we file dental insurance as a courtesy to our patients. We do not have a contract with your insurance company. The only arrangement is between you and your insurance company. We are not responsible for how your insurance company handles its claims or for what benefits they pay on a claim. We can only assist you in estimating your portion of the cost of treatment. We at no time guarantee what your insurance will or will not do with each claim.
Monthly payment plans
Options for a monthly payment plan are available, but must be arranged prior to your procedure or through CareCredit℠. Please remember that patients are ultimately responsible for their fees incurred, regardless of insurance coverage.
Questions about insurance?
Our staff is available to answer and assist you with questions regarding your account, so please contact us at 209-834-8524. Don’t hesitate to make the call, as we can often help clear up simple misunderstandings.
- Insurance isn’t really “insurance” these days.
- It helps to think of it as an “Assistance Plan”
- You are limited to a particular maximum every year ie: $1000, $1500, $2000
- Each procedure will be partially covered or may not be a benefit at all.
- Your insurance provider assists with partial payment toward your treatment.
- Some pay pre-determined, fixed allowances for certain procedures
- Other pay a on a percentage basis
- You are responsible for paying deductible amounts, co-insurance, or any other balance not paid by your insurance company.