Dental Services Tracy, CA
We offer a wide range of dental treatments to fit almost any need.
Our doctors proudly provides care for children, adults, and seniors while our compassionate, professional team is dedicated to providing the highest level of care possible. We use the most advanced techniques to provide care that is tailored to your needs. Please take a look below to see the different treatments provided by the doctors at Tracy Dental Excellence.
Preventative dentistry means to take care of all the routine cleaning and tooth maintenance, before cavities and tooth decay ever have a chance to form. With proper medical care and direction, we can reach this goal with all our patients.
- Prevent disease through regular exams and teeth cleanings.
- Detect cancer in its early and most treatable stages with an oral cancer screening.
- Learn how to properly brush your teeth by reading our brushing tips.
- Learn how to properly floss your teeth by reading our flossing tips.
Restorative dentistry improves or restores the function of a person’s natural teeth. Experience and skill in this area of dentistry is crucial because patients often come to us when their teeth have been lost or severely damaged.
- Permanently replace one or more missing teeth with dental implants.
- Securely hold replacement teeth in position with implant dentures.
- Replace your missing teeth with a dental prosthetic like dentures.
- Repair teeth and stop further decay with cavity fillings.
- Repair damaged or decayed teeth with inlays and onlays.
- Repair broken or cracked teeth with dental crowns.
- Replace a missing tooth with a dental bridges.
- Teeth damaged beyond repair can be removed by extractions.
Are you unhappy with your smile? Our office offers cosmetic procedures that will improve the appearance of your teeth quickly and effectively. We can give you something to smile about…
- Repair stains, cracks/chips and imperfections with porcelain veneers.
- Increase confidence and restore your smile with teeth whitening.
- Replace amalgam fillings or fill minor cavities with tooth-colored fillings.
- Close gaps or repair chips and cracks in your teeth with dental bonding.
There are several ways to treat periodontal (gum) disease. Periodontal disease is an infection of the gums and/or surrounding soft tissue. Caused by a buildup of bacteria, the best way to prevent such infections is to practice good brushing, flossing, and nutrition every day.
- Treat gum disease on an ongoing basis with periodontal maintenance.
- Tough buildup on teeth is removed with ultrasonic cleaning.
- Plaque, calcification, and buildup are removed with scaling and root planing.
- Gum disease can be treated and prevented with pocket reduction surgery.
- Excessive gum tissue can be reshaped with crown lengthening.
- Teeth left exposed by receding gums can be treated with a gingival graft
- Gum recession that’s led to resorption can be treated with guided bone regeneration.
Each tooth in your mouth sits in bone and is surrounded by gum tissue. Approximately two-thirds of each tooth (the root portion) is in jaw bone. Inside every tooth is a canal or canals (usually depending on the number of roots the tooth has). Each canal has a vein, artery and nerve in it.
- Relive a painful or infected tooth with root canal therapy.
- Deep stains in treated teeth can be lightened with internal bleaching.
- Infections are drained and treated with an abscess removal.
- Root canals that become re-infected are treated with an apicoectomy.
Tracy Dental Excellence offers a wide range of orthodontic treatments to fit almost any need. At Tracy Dental Excellenceour doctors are proud to provide orthodontic treatment for children, teenagers, and adults.
- Following orthodontic treatment, retainers help keep a smile in alignment.
- Instead of braces, ClearCorrect® is an orthodontic treatment that uses a series of plastic removable retainers
Tracy Dental Excellence is here when you need us most! We offer general and emergency dental care for the whole family throughout Tracy and the surrounding area. Whether you have a toothache, sports injury, chipped or broken teeth, lost a crown or filling, issues with dentures, or any other dental emergency we can relieve your pain and correct the problem.
Relieve your pain, contact Tracy Dental Excellence today.
We are committed to providing quality services in a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. All of the different treatment options and associated fees will be discussed prior to your treatment so that you are able to make an informed decision regarding your dental health. We even offer affordable financing options through CareCredit®.
We recognize that when it comes to dental procedures, some of the most terrible things aren’t going on inside your mouth—but inside your head.
Fear of the dentist’s chair is both normal and understandable. You may be among the 150 million Americans who avoid the dentist altogether. But, truly, it doesn’t have to be that way. So much dental fear is based on false information. Well-meaning friends pass along unsettling stories about procedures—from ages ago! When it comes to truly pain-free dentistry, we’ve made greater strides in just the past few decades than in the entire history of dentistry!
Our entire team is committed to combating the dental fears that come to so many patients. You’re not alone! And we have so many ways of making your experience a positive one.
- Experience relaxation during your appointment with nitrous oxide N2O sedation.
- Take a prescription sedative prior to your appointment with oral conscious sedation.
Anesthesia-free and virtually pain-free dental procedures are now available at Tracy Dental Excellence. Our doctors are proud to introduce the Solea dental laser to our practice. Advantages of the Solea dental laser include:
- No drilling
- No needles
- No jarring
- No soreness
- Available for multiple procedures